Sunday 6 April 2014

Music Magazine (Double Page): First Progress Report

This is the first progress report of my music magazine article. This is the interview section of the article. Firstly I have included a black background because  it would keep to the colour scheme congruent throughout my magazine. At the bottom of the page, I have included a congruent yellow footer at the bottom of the page. The purpose of the footer is to indicate the page number and the website of the magazine (which I have not incorporated yet). I have created a header at the top of the page which gives a brief overview of the artist and the interview. I have created this to make it more convenient for the reader to engage in the content. Ii have also colour coded yellow and white to make it easier for the reader to differentiate who is the artist and the interviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment