Sunday 6 April 2014

Music Magazine (Double Page Article): Second Progress Report

This is the second progress report of my music magazine article. Again I have continued to produce my interview section of my magazine. One of the most notable changes that can be seen, is that a black/white gradient, I felt this was appropriate to incorporate because I wanted to keep a more congruent colour scheme throughout the magazine.  Another notable change I have created pull-quote's that have been situated in the article. I included a text wrap around the pull-quote's to make the words of the interview wrap around the text. I have also created a drop-cap at the start of the article, I have included this to make the article look like a more authentic magazine. The final change I have made is that I have included a page; issue number; and a website address at the bottom of the page on the footer.

No comments:

Post a Comment