Saturday 26 April 2014

Question 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of construction this product

I have learnt about a variety of different technologies in constructing my music magazine.


The first thing that was getting to grips with the computer software, Adobe InDesign. Most of my allocated time was used on Adobe InDesign in order to create my magazine pages. At first it was difficult to get accustomed to and was different to other publishing software I have used in the past. Albeit my preliminary task definitely helped me get to grips with using InDesign, and be able to use  the software more successfully and allow myself to be more creative. 


Secondly, I obviously needed to use Blogger to be able to post my progress about my magazine. It is rather simple to use. and extremely similar to other websites I have used, So this wasn't as diffictult to operate as other software I have used. 
Generating useful images for my magazine would not have been possible without Adobe Photoshop. Again, I needed some time to get used to the software. I have used similar photo editing devices prior to this task, but none had the professional mechanisms that Photoshop has. The preliminary task gave me a head start to use this software. Once firmly comfortable with the software, I could edit my photo's to a professional standard. 




Prezi is presentation software that I have used in updating my blog posts. Prezi enables me to create sleek and professional presentations to show my progress with my magazine. Unlike the other software I have used; I have previously used Prezi in other studies I have made, So this gave me a headstart using this software. 

  Alongside these pieces of technology, I have also used hardware, such as Laptops, which I already know how to operate successfully, and Digital Camera's,  All of these specific technologies are useful things which I can apply for future productions.









No comments:

Post a Comment